Air Start Unit (ASU) is a ground support equipment equipped with pneumatic starter is used to start aircraft engines. It supplies necessary quantity of air at specified pressure through one/two or three hoses attached to the aircraft’s under belly. We manufacture Air start cart Air start Unit, of Towable Trailer mounted, Skid mounted and Self propelled systems. The popular product variants are 100 PPM, 120 PPM, 180 PPM, 250 PPM, 400 PPM Air start unit, Air start cart and many more…
The air start unit 400 PPM started the “world’s largest aircraft engine” GE90-115B engine in 48 seconds, essentially equal to the standard on board 747 APU start performance. It is a very robust product that is superior to all other ground start carts & Air start cart , GPU Cart, available in the industry today.
Air+MAK Air start unit come with a touch-screen control panel GSEM V8-A and AirMAK RDMS – A feature rich fleet management software which transmits live operational data to a remote computer/mobile and alerts users in real-time of faults, alerts. With this software users can plan maintenance schedules, ad-hoc service records, order spare parts such as Air start cart, Air start Unit, GPU Cart…and much more Aviation Ground Support Equipments.
- Diesel engines from Deutz/Cummins equivalent conforming to latest EPA/Euro emission norms
- MAK proprietary digital pressure control system automatically regulates the output air pressure/flow for different air crafts
- Demand throttle for fuel efficient operation
- Meets MIL, AHM & ARP standards
- Low noise level
- Digital control system with touchscreen MAK GSEM V8–A
- Interactive GUI visible under all weather conditions
- Graphical representation of operational data
- Fault log chart & troubleshooting guide
- MAK RDMS – Remote Diagnosis and Monitoring System (RDMS)